Thursday, January 17, 2008

i love to scrap.

Here are a few of the scrapbooking pages I've done in the last little while. I used to scrap two pages exclusively, but lately I've moved to one page layouts and just love it. As usual, they all feature our babe Csilla, but one also includes my gorgeous husband Balazs and another includes me (albeit not looking at the camera!)





The second-to-last layout (Mama & Csilla) is a scraplift of someone, but I just can't find the original right now. Sorry for not giving credit where credit is due! The last one here is a direct scraplift (right down to the journaling!) of Renee Camacho's page in Autumn Leaves designing with simplicity (p.9). I just love that book and all the wonderful stuff in it. It's definitely one of my favourite idea books after Cathy Zeilski's two clean & simple books.

TFL and get scrappin'!

No comments: