Friday, January 25, 2008

the love list.

Upon the suggestion of Meg, at MegFowler.com, I have created my own ultimate love list. This is a list of the things that I love love love love love love love love love most in the whole wide world. Let's create more love. Write your own love list today. And if you do, let me know about it. I want to know what you love too.

I LOVE:

My baby, Csilla.
My husband, Balazs.
My family.

My bed.

Compassion.
Ice Cream. Anytime. Anywhere.

Old friends.
New friends.
Peace.
Education.
Reflexology.
Warm hugs.
Photography.
The smell of the air when I get off the plane in Hawaii.
Movies that make me think.
Gorillas.
My new Lucky Brand Jeans that make my ass look fantastic.
Sleep.

Creativity.
Vanilla cake.
The Camélia ring I tried on once at Chanel.

Dr. Bronner's peppermint scented soap.
Finished dishes.
Love.
Acupuncture.
Leonardo diCaprio.
Kindness.
Clean laundry.

A great hamburger.
Reese Witherspoon's Oscar acceptance speech.
Pedicures with the girls.
Laughter.
Entourage.
Mint chocolate.
Writing.
The smell of Csilla's head.
New ideas.
Clean Air.
Pretty paper.
Good Will Hunting.
Recycling.
Muddled basil gimlets at The Ocean Club.
Scrapbooking.

Goat's cheese.
Men with sexy accents.
Oprah.

Card games.
Vitamin D.

Documentary films.
Strawberries.

Lloyd Dobler.
Le Musée d'Orsay.

Confidence.
Knitting.

Good grammar.
My home.
The Oscars.
The way Csilla sounds like a dolphin when she laughs really hard.
Learning.
Found toys.
Art.
A great read.
Warm towels.
Integrity.
Inspiration.
Baby blankets.
Movies that make me cry.
Yoga.
My health.
Freshly shaved legs.
The tingle I get at the beach after I step out of the ocean and the sun first warms my skin.
Great memories.
Dreams.
Nessun Dorma.
My mom's Christmas dinner.

Csilla's bedtime.
Sunset Beach.
Good listeners.
Dancing until you're sweaty and your legs feel like falling off.
Canada.
Ricky Gervais.
Afternoon naps.
Pasta.
Good quotes.
Sunshine.
Jack Reacher.
Great screenplays.
Zurbiting Csilla's belly until she squeals.
Success.
Computers.
Audrey Hepburn walking down the stairs of the Louvre in the red dress in Funny Face.
My new blog.
Justin Timberlake.
Kind preschool teachers.
A great song.
Intelligence.

Foreign films.
The Thanksgiving episode of Friends with Brad Pitt.
Ice cold drinking water.
My brown leather jacket.
Books.
Soft pillows.
Hot showers.
Movies that make me laugh.
This adorable sighing sound Csilla makes when she's sleeping.
Hope.

Diane von Furstenberg wrap dresses.
Stimulating conversations.
Radi Papa's hortobagy.
Sixty minute massages.
A bright full moon.
Frégate Island Private.
Laughing so hard that tears roll down my face.

Clean feet at bedtime.
The Pablo Picasso museum in Barcelona.
The Dalai Lama.
My iPod.
Travel.
Kisses.
The words "I Love You Mama".


No comments: