I have a million ideas swirling around in my head of things I want to post about but there are not enough hours in the day to write it all down. Seriously. I don't know where to start. Oddly enough, I seem to get the most comments when I spew my inner-complaint-monologue about being a stay at home mom.
I knew my kid's poop was awesome, but who knew my own poop could be so appealing too?
Tonight I'm too tired (again) to write anything interesting after a long week of head colds in our house. Mostly I've been reading other people's blogs thinking mine sucks. So, instead of more boo-hoo tonight, I thought I'd share with you a few things from my "if I won the lottery list".
Brace yourself for hyperlink hell.
Oh, and if you've got tabbed browsing Ctrl left-click so you don't have to leave me.
If I won the lottery...
1. One of the first calls I would make would be to book this.
2. After that, I'd spend numerous weeks on end here.
3. When I got bored of that, I'd spend numerous weeks on end here.
4. All the while adorning myself with anything from here. Especially these:
5. While there buying baubles, I'd also buy some fashion. Especially this ridiculously expensive yet incredibly fugly dress :
I'd probably look more like this dude:
Only not really because I'm not a dude. But he'd look pretty silly in that dress don't you think?
6. I'd also make a huge donation to this charity so I could score a date with a talking gorilla.
7. And then I would make a huge donation to this charity so I could score a date of another kind.
I love you Leo.
8. Speaking of gorillas (not you Leo), I'd also love to do this.
9. And then I might buy one of these because they look silly and comfortable all at the same time.
Speaking of which.
This is taking way too long and I'm tired. Time to dream about this stuff instead of writing about it.
Thanks for taking another journey into My Wildest Dreams with me. To be continued...