Wednesday, February 27, 2008

great blog friends.

Thanks to Kim at Frog Ponds Rock for the flowers... perfect since we haven't been feeling that well around here. I'm passing it on to those of you who sent me "get well soon" comments this week. They've been very much appreciated.

Lost in the Bible Belt / Temporary? Insanity / Cofessions of a Rotten Correspondent / Living and Loving Every Minute of It / Baby Donald Robert / Nuts in May / Ramblings and Whatnot / Just because... / Ree Writes / Crazy Lady on Road 80 / The Mother of this Lot

Many thanks also goes out to Play-doh for the few minutes it took to write this post.

Oh. And for overall matching with my blog colour scheme and in terms of graphic design quality, this award just barely makes the cut. (Not to mention I'm allergic to lilies.) Thanks none-the-less Kim.

9 comments:

Maggie May said...

Carolyn, I am really overwhelmed. many thanks! The flowers are really beautiful. I am well chuffed!

Kimberly said...

Thanks sweet stuff! Hope you continue to feel better.

Corey~living and loving said...

awwwwwwww...thanks! I do hope you are feeling better!

Kaycie said...

Cool. I hope your dizzy spells are coming to an end and you're feeling much better.

Jan said...

That made my day because I needed something to make my day and I didn't expect you to make my day but indeed you did make my day. Thanks!! Laughed about the lilies. Many better days your way.

the mother of this lot said...

Carolyn, they're lovely! Thank you so much. Hope you are all better now.

Jules said...

Aww... you are so sweet. Loved the flowers.

So ARE you feeling better? Hope so. Hugs to you.

Just Because

frog ponds rock... said...

hehehehehehe... I will have to remember that next time I give you some bling...

mmm what exactly goes with poo brown hmmm ????

cheers kim

ciara said...

thx so much for the flowers :) i lived with vertigo for 2 yrs, but they never did find out what was wrong....i think it was due to some major allergies to a house i used to live in. once i moved from there, i got better.

hope you and csilla are feeling much better.