Saturday, February 2, 2008

holy crap! this place is beautiful.

I can't believe how lucky I am to live in Canada. This place is extraordinary. When Vancouver enjoys a bright sunny day, I challenge any city in the world to beat it's beauty.

Check out the photos I took by stepping right outside my front door today:




I know I'm not the world's greatest photographer, but I still have fun. If I really knew what I was doing, I could probably set the camera to get my blues bluer and my whites whiter. It's even more spectacular than these photos imply.

Gotta love the Grouse Mountain tram I accidentally caught in the corner of the last photo. Booyah! Eat your heart out Ansel Adams.

Time to go outside for a walk...



1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Stunning shots! I miss Vancouver (grew up down there), but we've some lovely compensations up North. Our living room looks over a meadow which stretches down to a small lake. Lovely!