Monday, February 25, 2008

labyri-what?

Once again, thanks for all the well wishes, but unfortunately I will remain offline for at least a few more days. (Sigh. And just when I was gaining a head of steam here!)

Turns out I have labryinthitis again. It's essentially an inflammation or infection of the inner ear. I've had it about five times before. It's not a big deal and entirely painless for me, but it effects my equilibrium really badly. Imagine walking around with motion sickness all the time! Urp.

Typing for just this long has made me dizzy again, so I need to go lie down.

Anyway, thank you thank you for all the sympathy comments. I really appreciate it.

See you all again in a few days when I'm feeling better!


6 comments:

Kaycie said...

Bless your heart. I don't know how you can cope with that kind of a problem and a three year old. Hoping you'll have a quick recovery.

Carolyn said...

Thanks kaycie!! No need for sympathy. There are far worse ailments in the world. I'm very fortunate with my health. Not to mention, my husband and mom are being an awesome support right now, so luckily when I need to lie down I can. And best of all my three-year-old thinks she's a really great doctor and loves to 'take care of me'!

Hillary said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Kimberly said...

I had that this fall...such an odd experience. Worst was not being able to carry my youngest around for fear of falling over with her in my arms! Hope it clears up quickly. It might not be the worst, but it certainly isn't fun!

The Rotten Correspondent said...

Oh, honey. You poor thing. My best friend came down with vertigo when her twins were little and it was hell. Hell.

Feel better!

Corey~living and loving said...

oh nooooooooooooooo....get well soon. I'm sending get well wishes your way!