Wednesday, February 6, 2008

more youtube love.

Here are two more amazing YouTube videos from this week that really caught my eye. The first literally made me gasp in amazement; and the second was so inspiring that it gave me chills. I wish Canada had a Barack Obama. I wonder if it was intentional to give his speech such a MLK Jr. "I Have a Dream" vibe? I guess any good speech writer is always trying to re-create magic like that.

By the way, does anybody know who the cleavage girl is at 1:10 in the second video? She's got a great voice.

Thanks Buzz for posting these on your blog so I could love them too. That's three videos from you this week that really left an impression. Awesome stuff. Thanks for sharing!

Frozen Grand Central Station



Yes We Can



3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm scared to visit YouTube because of all the time I could potentially spend there. Thanks for sharing these.

buzz bishop said...

so much link love!

the boobie babe is natasha bedingfield. i believe.

Carolyn said...

Buzz - am I embarrassing you? If it's too much, I'll stop. ;-)