Wednesday, February 6, 2008

balazs. there's something i haven't told you...

This is easily the funniest thing I've seen on YouTube in a long time:

[Edit - I should have put a content warning when I first posted this. Although it's bleeped out, this video contains my favourite four-letter-F-word. If you don't like this word, don't watch! Sorry to those already offended. Personally, I love the F-word. Expect to see it in this blog from time to time. You've been warned.]

[Edit - I just realized I first saw this on Buzz's blog and want to give credit where it's due. Thanks Buzz!]



I actually lay in bed last night giggling to myself about this.

I love Matt Damon. He's right up there with Leonardo diCaprio. In fact, I haven't been giving him enough love yet in this blog considering how much I desire him. The Bourne Trilogy is my favourite movie trilogy of all time (although that isn't saying much: I can't think of another movie trilogy at this time).

You get the point. I love Matt Damon. I love his movies. Good Will Hunting is in a ten-way tie for my favourite movie of all time.

In case you're wondering, my favourite movies of all time and tied in first place are:

1. The Bourne Supremacy
1. Amelie
1. The Shawshank Redemption
1. Lost In Translation
1. Forrest Gump
1. Catch Me If You Can
1. Breakfast at Tiffany's
1. Saving Private Ryan
1. Life Is Beautiful
1. Good Will Hunting

I refuse to choose my favourite. It's just too hard.

But I do notice that Matt is in three of them. Did I mention I love Matt Damon? This video makes me love him more. Sexy and funny? It's too much to ask.

Sorry Balazs. Matt is on my "list" too.

on the bed
on the floor
on a towel by the door
in a tub
in the car
up against the mini bar

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's hilarious! And kind of freaky because Neil and I watched part two of the Bourne trilogy last night after the girls went to bed. So deliciously intense!

laughing alone in the dark said...

Did I mention I love Matt Damon? I looooove the Bourne movies. Get on with #3 - Bourne Ultimatum is the best one. It ROCKS. Thanks for sharing and posting Kimberly!

Upside said...

Maybe you should put your "list" on your blog. How long is this "list" allowed to be? I've read your blog, just today at work, right from the beginning. I like it. It made me smile, laugh, frown, and sad with joy. It made me think and more importantly it made me want to talk with you. To quote Stitch "...it's little and broken but good. yeah, still good." Your blog isn't broken but it's little and good.

The Rotten Correspondent said...

I howled at that video. My mom sent it to me if you can believe that.

And Matt Damon? Oh, yeah. Who ever picked Ben Affleck as the sexy one of those two??

laughing alone in the dark said...

Upside - thanks for the awesome ego-stroke. It came just in time. I was feeling a little unsure about this whole blogging thing yesterday. The "list" suggestion has been noted and added to my to-do list. Watch for it soon. Wish you would link your blog. I would love to check it out.

Rotten - I've never thought Ben Affleck was sexy. He has hair plugs and reminds me of a goat. I simply love goat's cheese too much to like Ben Affleck too.