Monday, February 18, 2008

statement of gratitude to all five of you.

Hello everybody. I'm prepping for Csilla's big birthday bash this weekend. Lots of shopping and cooking and cleaning and primping to be done, so there won't be much time for blogging. Check back after my beloved Oscars to see how it all went down. In the meantime:


Send one of these to your friends at The Bureau of Communication.

[Edit - and when I thanked you for "not pointing and laughing at my blog" I meant it in the schoolyard bully pointing and laughing kind of way. Thank you for not laughing at me. Thank for laughing with me, however!]

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Now that, is cute.

Good luck with everything!

The Rotten Correspondent said...

That is terrific. How do you find all these things??

Carolyn said...

RC - I actually have no idea how I found this. I think I stumbled upon it while I was looking for something else. Or maybe I saw it on someone else's blog? I honestly can't remember. I have all sorts of links saved of fun and funny stuff from years ago too. Surprisingly many of the links still work.

frog ponds rock... said...

I am laughing and pointing.. But in a pointedly enthusiastically friendly way..
cheers kim.. hehehehe