Thursday, March 6, 2008

and you think your google searches are weird.

I've told you about this blog before and I'll do it again. 15 Minute Lunch has another funny post up. This time, it's about strange google searches. Really strange google searches.

All I can say is WTF?

I'm totally jealous. The only google search I've had of any note was "photographs after party again paper stars alone in the dark". It's so not interesting that I can't even think of something witty to say about it.

Anyway, check out Johnny Virgil's blog. I totally have a blog crush (insert teenage girl giggle here). This guy is, like, so funny!

Although I will warn you, don't click over if you're easily offended. I think it's hilarious, but not everyone will. I'm kind of trashy that way.

And as for the comments section? For the record: I don't live on a farm, I've never played the bagpipes (although I heard someone play them live at a funeral two days ago) and I'm not that hairy. The rest is all true. Pretty much.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hee hee....I find the longer I blog the weirder the google searches get. My favourite is still "How to rule the world with Jello." This was a combination of a blog post titled Why Moms Don't Rule the World, and a post wherein I mentioned my hatred of jello salad.

Your time will come. Oh yes.