Tuesday, March 4, 2008

hide that spot.

I just spotted these adorable hide that spot iron-on transfers at Babygaget.net and had to share.

Damn. Why didn't I think of this?

These are just a couple of examples of the cute designs for both boys and girls. There are more to see at the company's website, t4tot.

What a cute and clever idea. Csilla is constantly relegating clothing to the only at home pile with blueberry juice stains. (That kid loves blueberries). I'd never even thought of covering the disaster zone with an adorably designed iron-on transfer.

Too bad you can pretty much only get these in Australia. Oh, and Quebec. Any chance anyone reads my blog from Quebec?

Actually, I'm typing out loud here... Maybe I should get some iron-on transfer paper for my ink jet printer; then I could design them myself. And I could even make them to coordinate with clothes that Csilla already owns. Hmmm? Love it!

Nevermind Quebec.

2 comments:

Kaycie said...

I think you ought to make them for Csilla and see what other moms think. I don't really have that problem with my kids anymore, but I would have been nuts for them when they were all little.

Kimberly said...

Oooo...clever!

I have friends down under, just in case you really want 'em. =P