Tuesday, March 18, 2008

maybe i should just blog about all things irish...

I must say! All this interest* in a three sentence post about St. Patrick's Day makes me think I should get back to my posts about The Best Places on the Planet. With two Irish locales in the top ten, my blog might become a runaway hit!

Or, maybe I should just keep buttering up David, so he keeps mentioning me in his blog. Thanks David!

Stay tuned.

*By "interest" I mean 12 comments and counting. It's almost a record for me. The last time I had that many comments was for a post about music lyrics and most of the comments were, sadly, by me.

7 comments:

Jan said...

You are a runway blog. I just love it. Thank-you, thank-you that was it. It was just toffee in the plaid box. I am going online and getting me some of that goodness for my personal memory moment. I just loved it. The chocolate was probably my own wanna be on top thing. You Irish getting everyone excited about all things Irish girl you. David does love you by the way. I could tell. Both blogs mentioned. Hello. Thats a record indeed. Bye Jan

softinthehead said...

OK - I was already experiencing comment envy - I have just decided I'm boring - unfortunately I cannot claim any irish so I will just have to lurk in obscurity...pout!

ciara said...

i think the 14 or was it 16 was the top amount i had for comments....i don't know how others get like 30+ comments a day lol

Kaycie said...

Hey! At least TWO of those music lyric comments were from me. I know, because that's the night I found your blog courtesy of RC.

I like your "best places on earth" posts. More, please.

Kaycie said...

I don't really have anything else to say, I'm just bumping up your comment count.

Maggie May said...

Just be your self & that will come out right!

Jan said...

Carolyn what a sweetie. If I don't find those toffee's, I will maybe take you up on that offer of hunting them down for me. Here's lookin at you.