Here’s a list of random thoughts for you:
1. My blog posts are always way too long. Who in their right mind has an hour to spend reading my blog every day? Maybe lists are the way to go for me.
2. When I wonder why I haven’t had more comments on my last few posts I think: “Hey! Maybe people are smelling a little too much crazy up in here and want to keep their distance.”
3. Csilla has discovered a newfound fear of water touching her face. She went apeshit tonight in the bath when we tried to wash her hair. APE. SHIT. She cried until she almost barfed - even when the water was turned off and there was no imminent threat of water touching her face.
4. This is becoming a pattern with Csilla. The other day she almost cried when rain touched her face. We live in Vancouver. She will have to outgrow this phobia quickly.
5. I haven’t had a nightmare about something horrible happening to Csilla since last Monday. The coast is clear for everybody to return to my blog.
6. I think I liked my blog better when I first started writing it and nobody was reading it. I wrote for myself and not an audience. I’m thinking of deleting this one and starting fresh, but I can't because I like the colour scheme too much.
7. I need to stop contradicting myself.
8. I wish I were one of those super-happy-never-complain-always-positive people. I used to be, but I keep slipping into my old complaining habits. I want Laughing Alone in the Dark to be a feel-good blog, and not a Debbie-downer blog.
9. Oprah says (and I’m paraphrasing here) that extreme frustration and disappointments are often your soul struggling to find its purpose. Help me out here, Oprah. I’m tired of struggling to figure out what I’m meant to be doing with my life.
10. This list is too long already.
11. I don't like lists of ten, so I'll add one more.