Tuesday, March 4, 2008

trapped inside my head.

A small furry animal is still trapped inside my head, so instead of writing an unfunny post about small furry animals, I thought I’d share with you a funny song that is also trapped inside my head.

Here’s the hilarious follow up to the Matt Damon video I posted a few weeks ago [Warning - crude content and bleeped out expletives]:



By the way, thanks for all the gigglelicious comments on my last post. Each and every one of them made me laugh out loud. Especially yours Kaycie and, yes Carla, even the one about the 4 Brazilian soldiers.


5 comments:

softinthehead said...

You can't possibly be that sick, you can put video links in your post!! I enjoyed that alot - thanks

Kaycie said...

I'm glad you enjoyed that silly little joke. I do hope you're feeling better soon.

Here's another bit of nine year old humor:

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Pile up.
Pile up who?
No you're not.
Don't be so hard on yourself buddy.

(If you don't get it right away, say it out loud. It's a bit of an aural gag.)

The Rotten Correspondent said...

Laughed my ass off at this. I hope this gag goes on for a while!

Carolyn said...

softinthehead - for me, linking video is ten times easier than writing my thoughts in a coherent manner. Glad you liked it.

kaycie - got it only after I said it out loud. Funny. Thanks!

RC - I hope it does too. Hilarious. btw - did you catch the Brad Pitt cameo?

the mother of this lot said...

Dlad you're feeling better!