Thursday, March 13, 2008

why buy expensive toys?

I don't really feeling like posting tonight.

I actually wanted to watch tv, but my husband stole the remote so he could watch Lost. From what I've heard, it's a really good show and apparently he just couldn't wait until tomorrow.

So instead of pissing and moaning about not getting what I want, I thought I'd share something that made me giggle today instead.

I found it via softintheheadblog via countrylite. Thanks you two. Very funny!

By the way, I should mention to those of you new to my blog: first, thanks for visiting and second, I often post in spurts. Sometimes there will be two or three new posts in one day, so be sure to keep scrolling down so you don't miss any of the magic.

And now for our feature presentation. Enjoy:


The only thing that weirds me out about this video is why Laughing Daddy didn't move the car seat away from the kid after he bumped his head on it. Huh?

6 comments:

Kaycie said...

What an adorable little kid. My kids always loved a big cardboard box. The little one still does. And he's really not so little anymore.

ciara said...

i've seen this before, but can't remember where. it's amazing what little things can amuse a child when they're young...then they grow up. all of a sudden you ARE buying expensive toys. : /

Corey~living and loving said...

oh my....thanks for that. I love it. a baby's laugh is the best happy pill ever.

ummm yeah...dad needed to move the carseat. duh.....

Maggie May said...

Laugh & the world laughs with you ........... It was so infectious couldn't stop!

Jan said...

And to think I threw my paper away when the kids were young. I could have used that idea for sure. So cute. I just love kids laughter. Have a great weekend Carolyn.

softinthehead said...

Moving that car seat would really be pushing the boundaries of multi-tasking, I mean, he is already filming, handing over pieces of paper AND laughing!! :)