Friday, April 25, 2008

another meme. don't be scared. there's no need to pee first.

I just spotted this meme at Frog Ponds Rock and I couldn't help but steal it after the obnoxiously long and narcissistic meme I posted yesterday. This is probably the most difficult thing I've attempted on my blog so far.

Spilling my guts and rambling incessantly? Easy.
Keeping it brief? Next to impossible.

Here goes:

You.
Can.
Only.
Type.
One.
Word.

Not as easy as you might think.

Remember: one word answers only.

1. Where is your mobile phone? Floor.
2. Your significant other? Kind.
3. Your hair? Flat.
4. Your mother? Giving.
5. Your father? Smart.
6. Your favorite thing? Csilla.
7. Your dream last night? Stinky.
8. Your favorite drink? Water.
9. Your dream/goal? Longevity.
10. The room you’re in? Den.
11. Your ex? History.
12. Your fear? Failure.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Content.
14. Where were you last night? Here.
15. What you’re not? Tall.
16. Muffins? Mini.
17. One of your wish list items? Diamonds.
18. Where you grew up? Various.
19. The last thing you did? Pondered.
20. What are you wearing? Sweats.
21. Your TV? Occupied.
22. Your pets? Imaginary.
23. Your computer? Humming.
24. Your life? Reasonable.
25. Your mood? Whatever.
26. Missing someone? Mom.
27. Your car? Ours.
28. Something you’re not wearing? Lipstick.
29. Favorite Store? Chapters.
30. Your summer? Anticipated.
31. Like someone? Csilla.
32. Your favorite color? Blue.
33. When is the last time you laughed? Dinner.
34. Last time you cried? Forgot.

Fun.

I tag anyone who has my Verbose Storyteller's Logo posted on their blog. Be sure to let me know if you post this so I can read it!

(I should probably note before anyone worries, that regarding #26 I'm missing my mom because she's on vacation. It's all good.)


10 comments:

Jules said...

Okay, this is totally funny. While you were posting on my blog, I was over here reading yours.

I knew the island, boat and bus belonged to someone before me. But the guy that I bought it off of on the street corner near me assured me that the stuff was up for sale.

And since I'm virtually there already, you don't mind if I stay a while.... right?

CrazyCath said...

I like this. What a challenge! One word? Oh nooooooooooooo!

I'll do this. Should help me rest the wrist! lol
Thanks for your continued visits and comments at mine. They truly are appreciated.

Love your answers. I'll try and forget them now so as not to cheat.

softinthehead said...

See I knew you would get a taste for memes. This one was quite a challenge so early in the morning. :)

Jan said...

Thanks for the clarifying of your mother. I was a bit confused. One words are tougher, but I like them because it causes the reader to ponder a little more I guess. Like what did Carolyn ponder about? That will drive me mad all day not knowing. And also not knowing why your dream was stinky, will also drive me mad. But see, it will make me wonder all day. One word wonder.

Daryl E said...

ACH! I did it and it was not easy .. but it was fun .. come see .. and the massage was DEVINE .. hour long .. deep tissue combo w/reflexology

Daryl

the mother of this lot said...

Well done Carolyn. You're overcoming your addiction to verbosity!

Retiredandcrazy said...

There is an award waiting for you at my place

Hillary said...

this is such a cute meme idea! how fun!

Aline said...

Ha, your answers are great, loved to read it! And thanks for mentioning your mom's vacation at the end.
Have a wonderful week!

califmom said...

not technically tagged by you, but participated anyway. http://www.califmom.com/2008/05/may-i-have-word-with-you.html

fun. challenging.