Saturday, May 17, 2008

my tweet.

We rented a power washer today. Super exciting awesome. No time to blog. Just a quick post to say hi to all my new commenters. (Commentors?) commentators (Ciara's right) I'll be sure to stop by for a visit at your blog soon!

And remember. Vote for me or Csilla will cry:

[Edit - It seems the ballot is on some sort of a timer because you can only vote once per day (after 24 hours has passed). Just keep trying! Only a few more votes and I'll take the lead. Booyah! Look out Family Affairs, I'm comin' for ya.]

7 comments:

ciara said...

i believe it's commentators. anywhooo, i went and voted for you & mob again today :)

Daryl said...

The dang thing wont let me vote again ..

:-Daryl

GoneBackSouth said...

Glad to hear you had such a joyous day in the last post - and I like the pics! Happy Powerwash Day.

Jen said...

I voted again. . . for you of course :)

Kaycie said...

We wouldn't want Csilla to cry!

Jan said...

I did my duty too.

I was just thinking today how I needed a powerwasher for some areas. We did plant some more in the garden and weeded. I got quite a bit done. Have fun and I hope the votes keep on rolling in.

The Lehners in France said...

Hi I came via MOB, which category are you in? Looks like I'll be borrowing more compooters, but they are wind up ones out here. Debs x