When my friend and I backpacked around Europe in 1994 we heard a lot of good jokes. Thinking I would remember them, I wrote only the punchlines in my journal. I've forgotten the jokes, but the punchlines still make me laugh:
1. I am Pierre zee famous French fighter pilot and when I go down I go down in flames!
2. Oh no! I'm going to have puppies!
3. I am fucking disgusted and my friend is deep in despair.
4. Oh, Malcolm!
5. If ten shots of bourbon won't kill this taste in my mouth nothing will.
6. No you're not. You're going to eat me just like the story tells you to.
Last night, out of nowhere, #7 had me laughing alone in the dark. I think I may need to have my head examined.
ps - If you happen to know the jokes that go with these punchlines, feel free to share them in my comments. Oh, and sorry if the swearing lowered the high regard in which you previously held me.