Thursday, May 15, 2008

not an old bag.

I feel the need to qualify something I wrote about in my last post. I poked fun at menopausaloldbag for not "actually" nominating me for the best of blogs awards. For the record (and in case my sarcasm wasn't obvious) I know that she did nominate me but her nomination got lost somewhere in the bloggisphere. MOB is a wickedly funny lady whom I believe has a very thick skin. I'm sure she not only handles my ribbings, but perhaps even enjoys them.

And for the record, MOB is definitely menopausal, but she is certainly not an old bag!

Thanks those of you who have already voted! And click here if you haven't:


6 comments:

aims said...

Come on you guys - VOTE!! Carolyn is only a few behind - she needs your vote!!

I've voted every day for you my friend!!

Jen said...

I voted for you again today! I hope you win :)

The Rotten Correspondent said...

She is a total hoot. I've voted - for you and aims both.

Let's go girls!!

Jennifer H said...

My computer isn't letting me vote again. How do you guys do that?

Jennifer H said...

Never mind...figured it out!

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

I just voted for you again dear girl. And yes I do have a thick skin! Good luck honeybun!