Friday, May 30, 2008

photos of csilla!

As a treat to all of you who have been missing me so much, I thought I'd share some photos of Csilla with you on Sky Watch Friday. (Click the link to enjoy more beautiful skies.)

I took these photos last week after we bought her new kite at Granville Island. It was an extremely windy day so these were almost pictures of Csilla flying through the air behind the kite! Thanks to my mom, Csilla stayed on the ground while I snapped photos. Csilla's the tiny speck in the purple top and that's my mom with her. You'll notice that Nana's not much taller than Csilla. It's not a trick of photography. My mom isn't especially tall. Sorry Mom!










Hope you enjoyed some photos of Csilla. Isn't she cute? Have a great weekend everybody. Regular blogging is expected to resume shortly.


21 comments:

Abraham Lincoln said...

It looks like a beautiful day there to fly kites. All are nice photographs.

Ida said...

Colourful.
Beautiful series! :)

Anne-Berit said...

Lovely photos.Looks like fun!

Kaycie said...

Looks like you girls were having tons of fun. I love the kite and sky pictures.

Snap Catch said...

nice one for SWF! reminds me the quote... a brilliant diversity spread like stars, like a thousand points of light in a broad and peaceful sky. .. LOL! mine's up too hope you can drop by.

Daryl said...

Lovely .. maybe Mom isnt short but Csilla is tall!

:-Daryl

Jenty said...

Oh WOW! I love photos like this.
In fact, I love your whole blog, I'm adding you to my reader, see you soon :)

Jen said...

How fun and how cute!!! I need to get Kya out and fly kites. We've never done that before and I loved doing it as a kid. Take care! :)

Carla said...

These are beautiful photos!

SandyCarlson said...

These are wonderful one and all. Gorgeous sky. The lines of the kite work well with the lines of the clouds.

Jan said...

That looks like so much fun. Is that you with her? That is such a pretty place and the photos are beautiful.

quinttarantino said...

A very colouful kite!
Made me remember those gone by ...

Kimberly said...

Lovely shots! And Csilla is such a darling, even from a distance.

Tin Can Canoe said...

These are really amazing! On a side note: Your blog makes me laugh - thanks for that. And thanks for introducing me to another fab picture blog - I'm already a fan of Photo Hunt, but you introduced me to Camera Critters and now this one. Terrific. Keep writing :)

Daniel J Santos said...

Great catch, well done.

Corey~living and loving said...

I love these. 6 and 7 blew me away. that cityscape in the background. stunning.

Jennifer H said...

Beautiful pictures. I love all the colors.

Old Wom Tigley said...

This really is a great Sky Watch post.. I really enjoyed then all.. Thank you

JC said...

Awesome shots! Yes, they are both cute :-)

John said...

Lovely set with sky shots!

Jules said...

Hey there! Love the pics! Gosh you guysa must hve had some fun.
And I love the skywatch link you did. You SO need to tell me how to do this - to click on a photo (That's stored where? On your computer of flickr? and then link to another site)