Thursday, May 15, 2008

would it be so wrong...

... to just nibble a little piece out of Csilla's adorable sweet chubby little thigh? Either left or right. It doesn't matter. I wouldn't eat a lot. I promise. Just a small bite.

I'm seriously tempted the eat my little doll sometimes. Especially her chubby little thighs. And most especially after she says something like this or this:

MAMA: I could just gobble you all up!
CSILLA: No! You can't Mama. I'm not very tasty.

Are there any other moms out there who sympathize with me just a little bit? And if so, will Csilla ever grow out of being so edible? I'm starting to worry about myself...


11 comments:

Jen said...

SO FREAKING CUTE!!! I'm with you on this one. I love their chubby legs!! :)

softinthehead said...

I can certainly relate to that, but unfortunately have to let you know they DEFINITELY do grow out of being temptingly edible. :)

Daryl said...

I am sure Csilla is delish and not to take away from her adorable-ness but I think all babies (that includes toddlers too) are yummy ... and I swear I am not a cannibal........

:-Daryl

RuneE said...

How about daddies???

PS Thank your for a nice comment!

Aoj & The Lurchers said...

I feel like that about The Lurchers sometimes. OK. That's just plain weird isn't it?

Jan said...

I remember those times. Gobble gobble.

And I am so sure she taste as sweet as she looks..

Have a great day Carolyn girl.

Tammy said...

I am so jealous!!! I always wanted a chubby thighed baby, but all I ever got were long bird legged kids. I guess that is what you get when you breed amazons

Carla Marion Peritz said...

All I do all day is nibble on Donald. And if I could, I'd keep him up at night so I could have more time to nibble. His knees are good nibblin'. So are his feet. OH MY. Baby feet. So yummy.

My Mom nibbled and chewed on me for years. Until I was grown, really. My chin mostly. I hated that. But now I know why she did it. Chin nibblin' is darn good nibblin'!

Nibble on, my Canadian friend!

imbeingheldhostage said...

Love your avatar. Yes, I completely understand-- there are days when I just can't get close enough to my little girl!
Thanks for swinging by earlier from David's place-- love his blog.

Angella said...

I am ALL ABOUT THE NIBBLING.

Chubby thighs are meant to be nibbled on!

Kimberly said...

There's got to be a name for this condition....