Wednesday, June 4, 2008

visualize whirled peas.

Today is BlogBlast for Peace so I thought I'd join in by expressing some of my thoughts on peace.

I believe we can all create peace each and every day by spreading kindness in our own lives. Through small acts of love towards those around us, our beauty will radiate outwards; and if we all focus on this goal and practise compassion daily, peace could become a reality in our lifetime.

With this in mind, Csilla and I would like to share this flower with you in a gesture of love and kindness. We hope everyone has a peaceful day.

11 comments:

Raven said...

Thank you for the flower. I wish you whirled peas too... Lovely and wise post. Peas and peace.

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Peace to you and yours. :)

Jan said...

Thanks Csilla and Carolyn. You have a peaceful day as well. I love the thoughts and the meaning behind the blogblast for peace. I agree wholeheartedly with the practicing of compassion and small acts of kindness. It is so very true.

Have a wonderful and peaceful evening as well..

Suzanne said...

I join you in hoping that in the coming year we find a way to bring peace to our troubled world and a way to feed those that are hungry and help those that are suffering.

Thank you for the flower, it's lovely!

-suz

Jennifer H said...

What a lovely idea, and a beautiful flower. Thank you, and please thank Csilla. :-)

Peace.

And whirled peas.

Daryl said...

Thank you .. wishing you and Csilla and everyone else Peace!

:-Daryl

Maggie May said...

Thank you for the flower, what a lovely gesture!

Travis said...

Peace to you and yours.

Akelamalu said...

I'm visiting all Peace Bloggers on Mimi's Mr. Linky - it could take a while!

Peace to you and yours. :)

CrazyCath said...

Although I am late checking in, I still want to thank you and Csilla for the kind thoughts. And the flower. Buttercup? Beautiful.

Mimi Lenox said...

Ahhh....how lovely.

Thank you for the flower and for blogging for peace today.
Peace to you and yours,
Mimi