Friday, July 11, 2008

the mysterious absence of carolyn.

I haven't been around. Sorry. I miss you all, but I've been working on an exciting photography-related project that is going very well, but also happens to be extremely time consuming. If I could get a spare minute, I'd post all about it, but I've had zero time to write such a post or read blogs for that matter. I can feel you all slipping away from me... sigh.

If anyone has a post they think I shouldn't miss... let me know and I'll stop by.

In the meantime, I think there's an award out there for me (thank you) and I've been tagged for a few memes. As a general rule, I don't participate in awards or memes because they're too time consuming and take away from the purpose of my blog (as I wrote about here), but I think I was tagged by a few different people for one about three things a loved one "knows" about you. I thought it was cute (and easy) so I asked Csilla what she "knew" about her Mama.

I swear I didn't doctor her answers. This is exactly how the conversation went:

Mama: What do you know about Mama?
Csilla: What do I know about you?
Mama: Yes. Me. What do you know about me? Tell me three things...
Csilla: Three?
Mama: Yes. Three. What do you know about Mama?
Csilla: Um. I love her.
Mama: Really? Awwwww.
(showering her in kisses)
Csilla:
I love her when she kisses me.
(more kisses)
Csilla: And. She loves me!
(many many many more kisses)

The End.

I can't think of a better list of three things that Csilla knows about me in the whole wide world.

(Although, would it have killed her to slip in something about me being beautiful??)

Have a great weekend everybody!

9 comments:

Jenty said...

Awww, that is so cute!

softinthehead said...

She sure knows her Mama!! :)

Kaycie said...

I think the beautiful part goes without saying. Love is so much more important! What a doll.

Jen said...

That's sweet! I love it! :)

Kimberly said...

What a sweetheart that girl is!

And if your project is what I think it is - yay for it going well! I'm excited for you!

And we're not slipping away. We're too smitten with you, you silly goose.

Daryl said...

Perfect!

:-Daryl

Jan said...

I thought we had lost you or something. Joking. I know your a busy bee lately. And that's all good.

Love the chat between you and your lovely daughter. She is so sweet. She knows she is loved and what a powerful thing that is. You've given her peace and comfort. Something right is going on over there.

Have fun with the project. I can't wait to have it revealed sometime.

Angella said...

That IS a sweet story!

I look forward to hearing what you have been up to! I also want to say that there is no need to apologize - summer is a busy time, and I know that I am not on here as much as I used to be either :)

coastrat said...

VERY NEAT, MAMA!