Wednesday, July 2, 2008

one more thing for tonight.

Thanks for the AWESOMELY sweet and funny post Jen. You're wicked!!

(Jen's blog is private... sorry to those of you who don't know Jen or haven't been invited to read her blog. She wrote a sweet post about how her adorable daughter Kya loves to look at the photos of the "bootifo" flowers on my blog. She even included a video of Kya trying to sniff the computer screen. Sweet sweet sweet!!

And of course, Jen would always like to meet lovely new bloggers like you, so if sweet pictures of her sweet kids doing sweet things and other sweet and awesome stuff interests you, then send Jen an email and get her to invite you to read her blog. She's awesome. You'll be glad you did.

By the way - this post has been brought to you by my two words of the day: Sweet & Awsome.)

4 comments:

Jen said...

I wrote a novel about being private and the awkwardness of inviting people to read my blog. I've been by quit a few of you on Carolyn's blog roll and truly enjoy reading, but never comment b/c you'd just link back to a private blog and think, "what the heck, that's LAME!" Someday perhaps I'll figure a way to invite you great bloggers out there to read my blog ,who have no idea who I am, without looking like an idiot. I just don't know how to go about it. "Hey, I stopped by your blog and REALLY LOVE everything about it. To find out who I am, you want an invite to my oh so special *eyeroll* private blog?' Send me an email." See, it sounds LAME and pathetic?!?!!?! Am I making sense? Probably not. I'm sleep deprived! Any bloggers out there who are private have any suggestions on this? I'm ALL EARS!!

Carolyn said...

Just take out ad space in my posts Jen!! That'll get the requests rolling in...

Jen said...

Thanks Carolyn! You are just too SWEET AND AWESOME! :)

coastrat said...

Jen sounds like a sweet lady!