Monday, July 21, 2008

silent gratitude.


And so I'd like to thank all of the wonderful people who have stopped by and left regular comments on my blog. You make my life more interesting and more wonderful. Without you all, I don't think I'd be nearly as content as I am right now. Long live The Happy Girl!

Thank you (in no particular order) to...

AOJ
Kim
Corey
Laura
Ciara
Jen
Irene
David
Jan
Jenny
Lance
Maggie May
Susie
Gemma
LingoVise
MamaGeek
Jennifer
Kaycie
Daryl
Tammy
Potty Mummy
Ped
Spill It
Aims
Jenty
SITH
Quilly
Nervus Rex
ScrappySue
Carrie
Lisa
Cecily
Suzanne
Chris
CrazyCath
Jacki
GoneBackSouth
Jules
Debi
MOB
Angella
Charrette
Carmi
Hootin' Anni
Jackie
JC
Diane
Meg
Beth
Lissa
Rick
Kelli
Margy
HotMama
Debs
Hilary
Pat
Dawn
Tamy
Stefi
Winona
Dangkin
Tina
Merry Mishaps
Alice
Lynn

Yowzers! And that's only going back two weeks. Unbelieveable. Just typing all those names makes me feel amazing. Thank you thank you thank you.

Gosh I hope those links work. Click them all. You won't be sorry!

22 comments:

MamaGeek said...

You're so kind Carolyn. This is a fabulous sentiment and idea.

Alice Audrey said...

Thank you for thinking of me.

Angella said...

What a sweet post Carolyn! I'm trying to get caught up, but now company is coming...

Jan said...

I am going to have to check them out. If you like them, then I am sure I would. Thanks for all you do for me.

Sally's Chateau said...

And here's another name !! love the signature with the heart, that's clever.

Jennifer H said...

Yowza, for sure! Wow, that's an impressive list--definitely evidence of your awesomeness (that's totally a a word).

quilly said...

The link to my place works. You lit up my stats board right nicely. Thanks for the mention. You should have popped by my place early this morning and played my Punny Monday game. It was way easy today.

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Awwwww..but we like you! Of course we're going to comment! We like your blog too!

Kimberly said...

Glad to see that someone so
lovely is so loved!

Hilary said...

That's very sweet. Thanks. :)

Suzanne said...

Thank you very much. Once again we must be thinking alike....gratitude has been much on my mind lately.

dawn said...

I thank you so much. It is always fun to visit other people's blogs and see how they are enjoying life and family. Strangely when visiting another Canadian it is like visiting family. I have enjoyed visiting you and having you visit me.

ped crossing said...

Looks like you are laughing with quite a crowd. Keep blogging and I'll keep commenting. :)

Kelli @ Gohn Crazy said...

Thank you. :) This is a very nice post.

Jen said...

I love the quote and LOVE your blog! You are such a sweetie!

aims said...

Oh Caroline - your heart is so beautiful - and huge!!

Thank you too!

coastrat said...

Thanks, Carolyn! Very nice of you. The link from Lance to Coast Rat works just fine!

Have a great weekend!

Tina of MyGoodFinds said...

You are so thoughtful. Thanks back at you.
I love visiting you back.

Have a great weekend!

CrazyCath said...

You are so kind and of course, I come to see you because I like what you blog! You are a great blogger!

If you get near a computer on Tuesday, have a look at my post because there'll be an award for you. I'll be away too so it's a scheduled post for 1am Tuesday (my time zone!)

Lynn said...

I was reading my technorati when I saw a link of my site to your blog. Thank you for mentioning me here. I love going around blogs - mom blogs most especially - and read about the 'day in the life of' kind of posts. Have a great day!

Jules said...

Holy Moly that post must have taken you FOREVER to do all the links. Thanks by the way. I feel honored to be up therewith all those fabulous bloggers.

You are too sweet.

Powell River Books said...

A belated thank you for the special recognition. I just discovered the link today. I enjoy reading your posts and especially your pictures. Sincerely - Margy