Thursday, October 2, 2008

don't vote. it's not like anything important is riding on it.

I'm still working on client photos - no time for blogging - but this is important so I thought I'd bust a quick post.

(And it doesn't hurt that I love Leonardo. I could watch this over and over and over and over... enjoy!)

And vote. Yes you.



(And if you're Canadian like me, you don't need to register. Visit my friend Buzz for more information and links about voting in Canada.)

And if you're not going to vote, why not?

Don't know who to vote for?

Get off your lazy butt, stop watching TV or surfing YouTube or blogging incessantly and do the research. Figure out who you want to vote for and then get to it people.

You need to vote!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

THANKS CAROLYN! I loved this!!! I agree. I'm absolutely fed up with all the people either NOT voting or they are registered to vote and completely and utterly uneducated about the candidates running. Anyways, that's a whole other issue in and of itself! Bravo for the great post!

Millennium Housewife said...

I live in the UK and there's no election going on here, but the american elections affect us all no matter how much we might dislike it. Vote please! For the freedoms of everybody.
Thankyou Carolyn for writing a blog that always makes me think, whether discussing a park bench or the elections, you enrich us. MH

Douglas said...

For the record, I always vote. Even in those little elections where it is someone running for the water board.

ped crossing said...

That last one was me. It is the family computer after all.