Thursday, October 9, 2008

i'm still here.

I haven't been posting because I'm sure you're all sick of reading my lame excuses for not blogging almost as much as I have grown tired of writing them.

Let's just say I've been busy. As you know, I'm trying to start a photography business and I didn't realize how hard that is to do with about 1 hour of child-free, housework-free, cooking-free, cleaning-free time per day. And Csilla isn't exactly cooperating with Mama having a job either. She doesn't like it and spends all our days together trying to divert my attention away from the computer and the work I am trying to finish. I suppose I can't blame her. She's had my undivided attention for almost four years now and isn't too interested in change.

Oh, and we've all had rotten colds too.

Gosh.This is sounding a heck of a lot like another lame excuse.

But hey! All is not lost. Check out more of my photography work by clicking on the bright pink and orange banner on my sidebar. Or click on this: Spilled Milk Photography. I've posted 2 or 3 new shoots recently.

Yippee and thanks for checking in.

ps - I am still reading your blogs but I'm saving time by not commenting. Hope you understand. xo c

13 comments:

Jen said...

I'm in awe once again Miss Carolyn! Your photography is amazing! I'd hire you in a heart beat! I absolutely love all those shots. The ones that really stood out at me:

The one where the baby is grasping (I'm assuming her siblings) finger. PRICELESS and adorable

The sign language one! What a perfect moment to capture!

Oh and it seems lovely colds are making their rounds. We've all been sick as well!

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Irene said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!! As usual, I love all your shots. VERY nice.

Kimberly said...

Sorry life is so chaotic...hope it levels off soon. Big adjustments are rough on everyone, but often lead to the most happiness. Rootin' for ya!

Maggie May said...

Love your baby photos. really adorable. Good luck with the photography business.

Hilary said...

No need to make excuses. Real life must come first.. and you sure are doing some wonderful work. Gorgeous photos of incredible babies.

Potty Mummy said...

Good luck, and I hope that (in your one hour a day) it's going well!

Kelli @ Gohn Crazy said...

I wanted to let you know that I miss hearing from you...


...and I've also got a little award waiting for you at my place. :)

Hope you are well.

Kaci said...

Hope you feel better!! XOXO

david mcmahon said...

Hope you're recovering, Carolyn.

Retiredandcrazy said...

Those baby photographs are amazing. Such a talent. Good luck with the business.

Jen said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hello and let ya know I've been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. No pressure on the whole blogging thing, etc. Just want to ensure you are okay and life is treating you well!

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

well done on getting your business off the ground. Sounds just what you needed. Good luck with it.

Kimberly said...

Was just thinking of you today and decided to pop round and say hi. =)