Thursday, December 25, 2008

ho ho ho!


I know I haven't been around this blog much, but I've suddenly developed a very busy - yet very happy - life as a working photographer. I'm thrilled to meet new families each week and capture many fun memories with my photography. The downside to this joy is my massive lack of free time and the (temporary) demise of this blog.

To those of you out there who have kept in touch, thank you. It means the world to me. And know this... that the many friends I have met this year through my blog (yes you) were extremely pivotal in helping me to reinvent a life for myself which looks much more like the one I had always hoped for. I know it must seem almost ungrateful to desert the ones (you) who helped me create this new life for myself and for that I'm terribly sorry and I miss you all.

But thank you thank you for all the friendships I have made this year through my blog. It's been an incredible gift.

I do expect things to slow for me in the next little while, so hopefully regular blogging will resume. In the meantime, check out what's been keeping me busy over at my photography blog... and please, drop a comment and say hi!

10 comments:

Kelli @ Gohn Crazy said...

Merry Christmas, Carolyn!

Kaycie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family!

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Merry Christmas Carolyn!!

softinthehead said...

Lovely to hear from you Carolyn and to hear things are going so well. Thanks for dropping by my blog. A wonderful Christmas to you and yours.

Daryl said...

Life has kept me from commenting as much/as often as I would like .. I have missed you so much .. how is Csilla? And your adorable husband?

Catch up with me on the bus in the morning, those rides are less fun now.

:-Daryl

Retiredandcrazy said...

Happy New Year to you.

Jan said...

Happy New Year Carolyn.

Jen said...

You have amazing talent Carolyn. I'm so happy for you and this amazing business you've started! How wonderful!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh you've been missed SO MUCH Carolyn. Wishing you a very happy and healthy new year! Hope to see you soon friend.

i am here to help said...

Holy Mackral your work is SO BEAUTIFUL. Fantastic work.